Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Aadhaar Card (Mera Aadhaar Meri Pehchaan)
Short Details of Notification
- Aadhaar Card Scheme Launched: 28/01/2009
- Enrollment Start on 28/01/2009
- Last Date For Enrollment: Not Available
- Last Date for Download E Aadhaar: NA
- No Application Fees for the Aadhaar Card Enrollment, Download E-Aadhaar, Online Corrections, Find UID and All Services of UIDAI is Totally Free
How to Enrolled with New Aadhaar
- Find Your Nearest Enrollment Centers to Choose Your State Names, District Name, and Areas
- Go to Aadhaar Card Enrollment Venue and Submit Your Document and Other Related Document Photo, Biometric Details
- After the Few Days, Your E Aadhaar is Available on Portal.
How to Download E Aadhaar Card
- Open the E Aadhaar Card Download Link
- Enter Your Enrollment No. / Aadhaar Card No. to Get OTP Password in Your Mobile Phones.
- Enter Your OTP Password to Download the Aadhaar Card.
- Note: E Aadhaar Card Default Password is Your Area Pin Code
- If you Forget the All Details (Example: Enrollment No. and Aadhaar No.) Kindly Use the Find UID Options
Online Correction E Aadhaar Card
- After the Successfully Generating the Aadhaar Card if you See Any Correction in Aadhaar Card
- For Any Correction Kindly Use Only Aadhaar Card Correction Online or Enrollment Center
- After the Over the Correction Procedure Wait for the Few Days and Download E Aadhaar.
Some Useful Important Links
Download E Aadhaar Card
Find Enrollment ID / Aadhaar No
For Online Correction / Update
Locate the Enrollment Center
Check Aadhaar Card Status