Board of Secondary Education, Haryana
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET 2018)
Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 19/11/2018
- Last Date for Apply Online : 03/12/2018
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 03/12/2018
- Online Correction : 21/11/2018 to 03/12/2018
- Exam Date : 05-06
- Admit Card Available : 21/12/2018
- Answer Key Available : 07/01/2019
Gen. / OBC / Other State
- Pay the Examination Fees Through Debit or Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Level I PRT Teachers
- 10+2 Intermediate with 50% Marks & Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed OR
- 10+2 Intermediate with 45% Marks & Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream &
Passed / Appearing 2 Years Diploma in Elementary Education / Special
Education / B.E.Ed
Level II TGT Teachers Class VI to VIII
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with 50%
Marks & 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR Bachelor’s Degree with 50% Marks & B.Ed / Special B.Ed Degree OR
- 10+2 with 50% Marks & 4 Year BA B.Ed
/ B.Com B.Ed Degree.
- For More Details Read Full Notification.
Level III PGT Teachers
- Master Degree in Concerned Subject with
50% Marks & B.Ed Degree. For Subject Wise Eligibility Details Read the Notifications.
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Can Apply Online.
Some Useful Important Links
Download Peding Result
Download Answer Key
For Online Objection
Download Admit Card